Thursday, December 9, 2010

the Real worlD!

it's been so long, since i last post my blog..
or should i say since someone last read it? haiz
actually,there is alot alot of things i wanna share..
but.. i really hate laziness!it kill off all my inspiration and desire to blog.. lol
duno why i can only type tradisional chinese with this damn old machine..
so to prevent those who read this to feel uncomfortable with all those weird weird words, i decided to make it English. =)
afta all it describe my life now perfectly, lot's of english and malay to speak! xD

Ok, let's start it!
2 months in Kuching.
dun ask me where i visited or what i found interesting..
bcoz i am here to finish my On Job Training, not vacation!
sound so cool rite? xD
a small company call Hornbill Skyways, tat's it.
with 2 small turboprop & 1 turbojet aircraft which is specialized for the use of Sarawak Chief Minister.
wat's tat and who's the fellow anyway? it's not important..
bcoz i train in rotary wing department, a.k.a. helicopter!
it's my 1st time to touch, to feel, to work, to learn, to clean, to push heli.. =)
we have 11 helicopters all together.
i will make it short..
my best experience so far is get a chance to ride on the EC135 helicopter for a test flight!
u knw wat?
it took you RM6000-RM8000 to travel with our heli, and it's per hour rate O.o
tat's why i am so proud of it, hahahaha
the working stuff i think no nid to write lar, it's boring and strange to you all.

nOw, wR lessons!
when i am in college or secondary school, my friends are all same or near my age.
so i will only think of having fun, playing and all that..
but the time when i step into this company, all the things change!
from a wR tat without any worries and thought..
slowly he start to THINK like an adult. =)
you know why?bcoz the friends around me are now all 40+ yrs old, uncle uncle.
not all lar, but most of it with some going to retired soon.
suddenly i feel like growing up, must plan for my future.
the topic that we chat is no more about drama, internet or games..
they talk about marriage, future, health and burden!
it did influences me bit by bit.
what they say is something like this...
it's better for you to get married before 30 and get a child,so that when you get old you won't have to worry about your child.
it's true also rite? coz when you are 60th, your children will b 30 dy..
you can live happily with your grandchild summore! =)
for me, 30 is like too fast dy...
i duno whether by tat time i can reach my career high, or atleast wit stable incomes..
you need a car, some savings and maybe a house, all those expenses.. >.then you need to worry about how to find a good one, when can you meet her..bla bla bla
suddenly i feel like Life is not easy at all!
this is only about my family, how about my career?

wR so call tarGet
now only i feel myself is so naive.
i thought that after i finish my diploma, something like SIA will employ me and i can b engineer..
with salary of 8k+ & alot of allowances, with big car and big house.
in Real Life, you need to work hard, think smart & abit of luck..
study hard is no more as important as you think.
the competition is there, every year thousands of new guy like us coming from different college or institute dreaming just like me graduate.
but in the end, how many will reach their goal? how many will give up half way?
everyone says that you need to work in big company like MAS, only you got future.
I got a few choices to choose now.

1. apply and work in Hornbill Skyways, as a mechanic and go on with easy lifes.
2. go for MAS, which means i will waste 2 more yrs to learn things that i learnt b4 further.
3. study, a degree might be a good add-on advantage for me to compete with others.
4. try other alternatives.

wR is so so blur now,
missing somewhere on the road.
nevertheless, i miss all of my friends, my family sooo much! >.<"
i knw you all have your own problems oso, what to do?
let's hope that tommorow will be better.
final words, from sijie...
Learn To Be Tough =)